How to Apply
1. Unwind 8-10" of fingerSaver® from the roll.
2. Lay fingerSaver® along your finger, covering the tip, and then wrap a spiral with minimum compression.
3. Compress the last wrap to suit your own sensation of "tight" or "loose".
4. You'll find just the right tension for your own sense of "feel".
5. Press the last inch tightly to the previous layer to secure the wrap.
6. fingerSaver® will not slip or loosen. It sticks to itself, but not to you or the work you are holding.fingerSaver® All the grip you need!!